Construction Field Inspections San Diego
What it is: Overall, a combination of inspection disciplines for large construction jobsites done by a multi certified special inspector.
What it does: It allows inspectors who are familiar with the jobsite the ability to keep track of the completed and inspected construction areas, including the areas which are in progress of construction. In addition, the areas which are in non-conformance and require engineering evaluation can be noted.
What we do: We are the special independent inspectors having skills and ability to observe, test, document reports for high-rise projects from the beginning soils to final roof structural steel. We perform all type of inspection services. Our clients have the assurance of our qualified structural inspections.
- Pre-stressed / Post-Tensioned Concrete
- Structural Masonry
- Structural Steel Erection & High Strength Bolting
- Structural Steel Visual Welding Inspection
- Structural Steel Non-Destructive Evaluation
- Spray Applied Fire-Resistive Materials
- Lateral Framing (Wood & Cold-Form Steel Structures)
- Auger Cast Piling
- Soldier Piling
- Soil Nailing and Tie-Backs
- Soils Compaction and In-Place Density Testing
- Asphaltic Concrete
- Seismic and Failure Investigations
- Epoxy and Proprietary Anchors
- Batch Plant Inspection for High Strength Concrete